Document Management Services:
- Document Scanning Services-All Sizes & Types
- Web/Cloud Based Document Access
- Software For Instant Access
- Software For Instant Access & Scanning In-House
- Convert your Microfiche & Microfilm To Digital
- Complete Microfilming Services
- We Sell & Repair All Makes & Models of Scanners
- Archival/Historic Preservation Scanning Services
"Whether you have standard paper business files, medical data, large format drawings, photos, slides, newspapers, books or microfilm...you name it, we can scan it correctly, on time and within budget."
Medical Records * Accounts Payable * Human Resources Files *
Mortgage Files * Student Records * Insurance Claims *
Policy Files * Bills Of Lading * Signature Cards * Checks *
Seattle imaging document scanning, paper scanning
- Scanning Paper Services in Seattle Since 1994
- Complimentary-Consultation/Evaluation for Data Storage
- Seattle Scanning Servcies for Low Prices!
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Bellevue Scanning Services
- PDF Processing/Bookmarking
- Data Entry/Forms Recognition
- Onsite Scanning Services for Medical Records Archiving Imaging
We work with a diverse client base in both the public and private sectors for paper scanning services including City, County, and State entities as well as large commercial organizations, working with a variety of paper document types, sizes, colors, and image file types.
1. Application Analysis – We will work with you to determine the most cost effective solution that will meet your objectives. Our company will gain an understanding your existing workflow and file/document usage enabling us to recommend a cost effective imaging solution that WORKS, enabling you to easily and quickly access your records.
2. Systems Integration – Utilizing our expertise in the document image arena, we will develop a strategic plan leveraging existing systems, platforms and software to facilitate instant access to business critical documents and files on CD/DVD, your network or our cloud based document repository.
3. Paper Scanning Document Conversion – Our qualified staff and state of the art high-speed production scanners, along with customized accurate indexing, will quickly convert your paper documents to a digital format enabling immediate access.